Sunday, December 9, 2018

Servers

‎There were 15 public servers and a test server in COH. I only had experience with four of them.

Champion
 
My first character (Gromar) was created on Champion and my friends played there.

Liberty
 
Liberty was my backup server for when Champion was down for maintenance or other reasons. I also started some characters there when short of slots on Champion most of these were transferred to "champ" later on.

My old records show these toons on Liberty:

"Liberty-bot" - no information.

"Weather Vayne" - experimental Ice/Storm controller? I also had a version on Triumph.

"Helleon"- this name also appears on Triumph. Helleon was the first Brute I liked and played often. He was a Fiery melee/Fire Armour villain. He was eventually transferred to Champion.

Bubblegummer and Pookstein were also transfered to Champion.

Freedom
 
A friend asked me to create characters on Freedom to help flesh out a Supergroup. I eventually became the leader of the SG and redesigned the base. I signed in every few months just to pay base rent.

Miss Dumpling - my only female character was a 4 foot tall, pigtailed, War mace/Invulnerability tank.

Microsaurus Rex - was a 4 foot tall dinosaur and a Claws/Invulnerability scrapper.

Triumph
 
A friend invited several of us to to join a group on Triumph and play together. I created Psycopup and got him to the right level and found out my name was wrong. lol. Everyone was named Doom Trooper something-or-other.I have only one screenshot of Psycopup and don't have any power info.

Characters mentioned as being on Triumph. (Based on an old text file):

"Sno-Mann" - no information

"Weather Vayne" - see above, but one screenshot shows him as Ice/? Dominator in a Kings Row mayhem mission.

"Billy B"- no information

The following were characters that were either transferred or copied to Champion and Liberty.

"Hotmist"-  Fire/Storm controller

"Dude Lee"- Martial Arts/Willpower scrapper

"Pookstein"- Fire/Fire blaster

"Helleon"- Fire/Fire brute.

You can see I experimented with other servers but anyone interesting was transferred or (if low level) copied to Champion.

No comments: