Thursday, September 13, 2007

Introduction

Hero Blog is a City Of Heroes/City Of Villains fan-blog. It is both a fiction blog and a gaming blog and the format will reflect this. Most posts will have some combination of a story, tactics, and/or notes. I'll try to avoid any spoilers in the posts but I can't promise anything.

Disclaimer:
This is a fan-site and is not an official blog/website sanctioned by NCSoft or Cryptic Studios. The ideas presented are my own or what I learned while playing the game.

Copyright:
This blog is licensed with a Creative Commons license. Please let me know if you plan want to use anything.

Dedication: This blog is for my friend Tor who introduced me to the game. It's also dedicated to the members of Safe Harbor for making me feel welcome and for some great teaming.

No comments: