Monday, December 10, 2018

Coming To Paragon City: Part 2

Gromar's story:
 
After leaving home I hitchhiked from town to town and took the bus when I had the cash - which wasn't often because work was hard to come by; and I didn't have a lot of money to begin with.

Sometimes I would offer my services to local police but most just laughed and said no thanks. My journey to become a hero wasn't feeling very heroic.

Then one day in a small town near Pittsburgh things changed. I had been given a job cutting wood in a guy's back yard when some hooligans began to harass the man's son and the boy's girlfriend. Someone pulled a knife and I knocked it away with the flat of the ax. When the others joined in I knocked some of them out and the rest ran off.

I had subdued ten people - and barely hurt them - and was uninjured myself. The locals were impressed and bought me a bus ticket to Paragon City!

I arrived in Paragon late at night and managed to get a room at the Hotel Geneva in Atlas Park. In the morning I met with the Magic Hero Liaison and started work.

No comments: