Friday, December 7, 2018

Introduction 2018

It's been a long time!

I always intended to keep writing about Bubblegummer, Gromar, and City Of Heroes but various things made that difficult.

My last post was written on October 27, 2007. I had planned on writing about Lee's trip back home and then following with the Halloween Event but was still working out the story plot when the event started.

The Halloween stuff was fun and all of my toons participated. It was fun but my characters advanced a lot and it became more difficult to go back and resume their stories.

All of my heroes mentioned in the blog made it to level 50 and were still being played when the game shut down in 2012.

I had saved over 500 pictures, and some text files, and had lots of memories. Sometimes I would visit Paragon Wiki or watch YouTube videos about COH for old times sake.

Recently I have been playing around with a program called Paragon Chat. I recreated Gromar and Bubblegummer and a few others to test the system and revisit Paragon City.

I hope to post my thoughts, some old (and new) screenshots, and maybe some fiction.

It's good to be home.

Note:
I have left the old links in the sidebar but they are either dead or irrelevant now. Refer to the "Links 2018" section.

No comments: