Monday, October 22, 2007

My Toons 22/10/07

These are my main COH toons (characters):

Gromar is my main character. He is a level 38 Ice Armor/Battle Axe Tanker. He is working on two story arcs in Founder's Falls and Brickstown. I plan to do some police missions in Founder's when he reaches level 40. I also plan to take him to the Rikti War Zone (RWZ). He will narrate more stories in this blog.

Corvalis just reached level 29 (Claws/Regeneration Scrapper) and finished the last Striga Isle solo missions. He is still working out of Croatoa, Independence Port, and Talos Island. Yesterday he got the Atlas Medallion.

Stocker is a level 23 Katana/Invulnerability Scrapper.He just finished the Faultline series of story arcs and is working Independence Port, Talos, and Striga. Stocker will learn Stealth as his next skill - if possible. As a Super Jumper he is vulnerable to attacks when he lands.

Bubblegummer is a level 18 Ice/Ice Blaster. He is working with contacts in Skyway City, Steel Canyon, and Faultline. Playing a blaster is a good way to take a break from the melee characters. The character is also fun because I tend to write a lot when I play Lee. Not everything I write is game related but I still want to get it down because it's part of his story.

No comments: