Thursday, October 4, 2007

Lee Sends An Email

Joey!

Dude, thanks for the letter. I tried calling when I heard you were back from holidays but communications were messed up (probably due to Rikti interference).

I just made Security Level 14 and got my Super Speed certification. I am soooo fast now - even when I activate Stealth. Learning Stealth was one of the best decisions I ever made. It's saved my butt many times. The only problem is it slows me down. Now I can get to missions without worrying whether any crooks have gotten away.

I saw the wildest thing the other day. I was in that dimension called Pocket D and I heard that whining sound Rikti teleporters make. I immediately went on edge and then relaxed 'cause the place is neutral and I have seen Hellions and other crooks there. Anyway, I found a bar with a big cage in it and there were Rikti Monkeys fighting each other in it. It was hilarious!

Today I was fighting something much less exciting: Vazilok. Those creeps and their zombies are tough and smell really bad. :) One zombie almost got me but I fed him some ice balls. I haven't been defeated since those Circle fanatics sent me to the hospital.

Don't tell my mom - she'ld freak - but I thought I was dead when one of those cultists sliced my chest open. I knew heroes were teleported when defeated but didn't really believe it until I woke up in the hospital. I was healed and didn't have any scars. Even my clothes had been repaired. If that happened in Ridgeback I would be dead now or mangled for life.

When I came out of the hospital I saw a guy wearing nothing but a bath towel. With a straight face I said, "Nice costume." He laughed and said he had been drinking and fell in the shower. Luckily he was teleported to the hospital. I should have asked him his security level and whether he had to pay debt. :)

I got a new contact today. I wonder if he's good looking. And no, I haven't met anyone yet. Give me time.

You'ld like the eyecandy down here too. You might find some of the girls hard to handle though. Some of them could tie you in knots. Hehehe

I have to go. Ttyl.

Lee aka Bubblegummer.

Notes:

Pocket D is another dimension characters can travel to by teleporting or using gates in Paragon City and the Rogue Isles. The bar Lee mentions is The Monkey Fight Club.

The Rikti are aliens that have attacked the Earth.

Stealth - I like this power because it makes it harder for enemies to see your character. This helps on the street as well as in missions. If you use all your healing inspirations fighting on the way to a mission you may not have enough to keep you alive once you get there.

Superspeed - SS is one of the travel powers characters can get at level 14. It allows a character to run very fast. This is the first time I've tried SS. I have several characters who have Flight and one with Super Jump. Travel powers do make it easier to get around.

No comments: